Wednesday, May 11, 2011

recount

one day i went to jakarta with my family to meet my grandmother there. on the highway it was crowded. then it started to become more and more crowded. so we stopped there. while i was waiting. i was listening to the music.
i was getting bored, so i stopped my music and had a chatt with my parents. i looked around and felt amazed to see the view. it was so beautiful.
after half an hour. the road began smooth again. i just knew why it was crowded. it was because the collision between two cars. the crashed happened in the middle of the road so it blocked the road. while they were waiting for the derrick car, the car ownner were arguing beside the road.
finally i was in jakarta. it was a busy road. then i arrived at my grandmother's house. there were my uncle, auntie, nephew, niece, and cousins. it was a tiring day, but i was excited. my uncle invited me to eat in the restaurant. he likes to play tennis, he taught me tennis. he rented the tennis field for 1 hour. he taught me how to strike the ball with the racket. it was so fun. in the next day, my cousin's and i swam together in their house. we played ball in the garden. in the nest day. my family and I went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment